M&A Advisory Services
For many business owners, a merger or acquisition can be the door to the “next level,” or simply an exit strategy. M&As come wrapped in a host of issues that need untangling and careful consideration and analysis. In the best of all worlds, you tap a team that has both practical business experience based on advising dozens of M&As, and the financial and accounting expertise to provide thorough due diligence.
From search to success
At StoneBridge Business Partners, we can help you successfully navigate the complex process of selling or acquiring a business. We can analyze the inherent risks, evaluate return on your investment, help establish a value, assist with financing, and advise on transaction structure.
We make every effort to conduct as transparent a process as possible. In our view, only a thoroughly vetted match will be a good match.
Caution and care at this phase is always warranted. Read more about our due diligence process.
Varied skills for a complex process
We rely on many members of our team to handle an M&A negotiation and closing. Our business valuation experts play a key role in determining value on both sides of the transaction. Our CPAs bring deep expertise on the tax implications of the transaction and new company structure. Read more about our leadership team.
Through our affiliation with EFPR Group, a large, full-service public accounting firm, we take advantage of our in-house expertise in taxation, accounting and financial advisory practice areas and due diligence.
We also maintain relationships with colleagues at a number of professional organizations with which we are affiliated.
When selling, you can count on StoneBridge to follow a disciplined process designed to achieve optimal results for you on both a financial and personal basis.
Our dedicated M&A professionals can:
- Research and analyze your business for the purpose of determining a range of value that you can expect
- Assist you, or your investment banker, to prepare a confidential offering memorandum and other offering materials
- Research and recommend potential buyers
- Help you negotiate a letter of intent from preferred buyers
- Prepare a “data room” where interested buyers can conduct due diligence
- Help you negotiate the definitive purchase agreements
- Assist with the entire closing process
In addition to our financial, accounting and business M&A due diligence services, StoneBridge offers the following advisory services for merger and acquisitions:
- Research and analyze the target company’s industry and financial performance
- Prepare financial projections of the combined companies
- Calculate a range of value for the target company to assist with your formal purchase proposal
- Help you analyze the potential Return on Investment (ROI)
- Assist you with securing bank financing
- Assist with the negotiation of the definitive agreements
By combining these services with our experience, expertise and in-depth commitment to your best interests, we facilitate the complex but often rewarding task of selling or acquiring a business.
Learn more about us
Read some of our quick case studies.