Confidence in the courtroom
When a business dispute becomes a legal dispute, attorneys often require consultants who have testifying expertise in several highly technical areas, such as forensic accounting, business valuation, internal auditing, taxation, finance, audit and accounting, as well as expertise in specific industries. StoneBridge Business Partners’ professionals bring in-depth knowledge of all of these areas to every engagement, along with experience in providing expert testimony and defendable expert reports.
We have experience testifying in U.S. Bankruptcy court, and in state and local courts.
In partnership with your legal team
We regularly work with attorneys to address litigation-related issues on behalf of their clients, including:
- Shareholder disputes
- Dissenting shareholder actions
- Partnership dissolutions
- Arbitration of valuation issues
- Lost earnings for both corporations & individuals
- Bankruptcy and fraudulent conveyance actions
- Analysis of damage claims
- Infringement of intellectual property
We help litigators:
- Draft questions for depositions and cross-examination of opposing experts
- Review and assess the work product of other professionals
- Streamline discovery
A wide range of professional experience
Our professionals have the experience and skills to provide a thorough, objective analysis of the reports prepared by opposing experts. In some cases, they have been appointed by courts to act as valuation experts, in recognition of their skill and credibility.
Our Litigation Support practice includes professionals with the following credentials:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
Read more about our leadership team.
Our affiliation with EFPR Group, a regional, full-service public accounting firm, allows us to bring in-house expertise in taxation, accounting and financial advisory practice areas, as well as industry expertise in certain niches, to complex matters and settlement negotiations.
We also maintain relationships with colleagues at a number of national professional organizations with which we are affiliated. These relationships allow us quick access to other experts across the United States, for insights on unique engagements.
Learn more about us
Our team members write and publish articles on litigation support. Browse our StoneBridge Resource Library.