StoneBridge Business Partners Press Room
Rely on StoneBridge Business Partners for background, interviews, and commentary. Our StoneBridge leadership team members are available to help when you are working about a story that involves:
- corporate fraud
- white collar crime
- the role accountants play in criminal trials
- contract compliance auditing—of franchisees, suppliers, distributors or dealers
- internal audits, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 audits and SSAE 16 (SAS 70) and SAS 99 reviews
- computer security and information technology audits
- due diligence necessary when entering into a new business relationship
- business valuations—how to know if you’re buying or selling at the best price
- cost segregation as a way to save taxes on real estate holdings
Read our most recent news.
In particular, you will find these members of our management team to be valuable resources in the following areas. More detailed information is available on each professional on our Leadership Team page.
You may contact any of them through Randal Simonetti 585-295-0501 or media@StoneBridgeBP.com
James I. Marasco
CPA/CFF, CFE, CIA
More than 20 years of public accounting and auditing experience. Specialties include:
- management consulting
- lecturer on fraud and forensic accounting
- designing and implementing audit and compliance programs
- franchise and distributor audits
- court-recognized expert financial testimony
Louis J. Camarella, Jr.
CPA, ABV/CFF, ASA, MBA
A founding member of StoneBridge Business Partners. Specialties include:
- business valuations
- cost segregation
- forensic accounting
- litigation support services, including expert financial testimony
Contact us at any time for assistance with a story.