Financial fraud is becoming more common, and more sophisticated. The professionals of StoneBridge Business Partners have a long history of investigating and documenting fraud wherever it occurs—in relationships between franchisees and franchisors, buyers and sellers, among business partners or employees.
- Count on us to find fraud through our forensic accounting services.
- For help as you look for ways to redress fraud, look to our fraud litigation support.
- To prevent fraud before it happens, consider our compliance auditing services.
Professionals + teamwork
Our team includes professionals who have earned these designations:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
We regularly tap the expertise of our partners and colleagues at EFPR Group, a large regional CPA firm, to stay abreast of trends in a wide range of industries. We also maintain relationships with colleagues at a number of professional organizations with which we are affiliated.
When you have been seriously wronged in a business relationship, an aggressive and thorough response is what’s called for. You protect yourself not just through diligence and precaution, but through an uncompromising pursuit of justice as well.
Learn more about us
We have acted as the forensic accounting lead in a number of high-profile bankruptcy fraud investigations, affecting hundreds of investors and tens of millions of investor dollars. Our fraud work has recovered millions of dollars for wronged parties.
We regularly publish articles on preventing fraud in business, uncovering fraud, and recovering assets. Read some of our articles.
For more information about our Fraud and Forensic services, please contact us today!