Certainty up and down the chain
Be certain that your distributors, dealers and suppliers are complying with contractual agreements.
StoneBridge Business Partner distributor audits take these considerations into account:
- Are distributors selling what they say they’re selling?
- Are they over-reporting discounts or rebates?
- Is product being diverted to unauthorized parties?
- Is grey market product finding its way onto distributors’ shelves or into their warehouses?
- Are you overpaying rebates because of incorrect reporting of end user sales?
- Is your profitability being reduced by errors or mismanagement in your channel?
What about your supply chain? A supply chain audit examines the following:
- Are you being invoiced at the prices you negotiated?
- Is the product you’re receiving the product you ordered?
If you are a group purchasing organization:
- Are you sure that all eligible products being ordered under your agreements are being reported to you, and all administrative fees are being remitted?
- Is your membership represented accurately?
- Are your members being charged the right prices?
Our ability to recover funds and close loopholes has produced seven to eight-fold returns on investment and prevented tens of millions of dollars more in future losses.
Among the issues with which we have experience:
- pass-through discounts
- cost-plus discounts
- end user rebates
- usage rebates
- tier pricing
- administrative fees
For more information about our distributor, dealer, and supplier audits, please contact us today: