StoneBridge Business Partners Affiliates – strength through teamwork
We make it a point to leverage the most current thinking and expertise in our fields of endeavor. Our affiliations with these organizations bring substantial value to our clients:
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization with over 55,000 members dedicated to fighting fraud and white-collar crime.
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) serves as the global voice and advocate for the internal audit profession and is recognized as its leader in certification, education, research and technological guidance.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants established the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) designation in 2008 for CPAs who specialize in forensic accounting. The CFF credential is granted exclusively to CPAs who demonstrate considerable expertise in forensic accounting through their knowledge, skills, and experience.
Read about the CFF designation.
- Financial Consulting Group (FCG) is the leading organization of business valuation and financial consulting firms in the U.S.
- The International Franchise Association (IFA) is a membership organization of franchisors, franchisees and suppliers. Founded in 1969, its mission is to protect, enhance and promote franchising.
- EFPR Group. StoneBridge Business Partners is an EFPR Group company. EFPR Group is a certified public accounting and business consultant firm headquartered in Rochester, NY.
Contact us to discuss how the professionals of StoneBridge Business Partners can bring value to your organization.