Maureen is a Director in StoneBridge Business Partners, an affiliated consulting firm, and a member of EFPR Group’s Business Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Services Group, where she has worked since 1998. She specializes in valuation, litigation and consulting services. Her valuation experience encompasses a broad range of companies, complex business arrangements and intangible assets for purposes such as taxation, corporate planning, transactions and financial reporting. Maureen’s litigation experience includes disputes related to diminution in value, shareholder oppression, lost profits and marital dissolution matters.
Maureen has significant healthcare industry experience, including assisted living, independent living and skilled nursing facilities, physician practices, ambulatory surgery centers, home health care agencies and dental practices, among others. She also has significant real estate company industry experience, including complex family entities.
Maureen received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Smith College and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Rochester’s Simon Business School. In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), she is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) of the American Society of Appraisers and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Maureen is a frequent speaker at programs for start-up and early stage companies and is a member of the firm’s Emerging Technology team. She is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Business Valuation Committee. Maureen is a former member of the AICPA Accredited in Business Valuation Credential Committee and previously served as co-chair of the ABV Review Course Task Force.
Education and Certifications
- Smith College, B.A. Economics
- University of Rochester, Simon School of Business, MBA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Member
- Financial Consulting Group, L.C. (FCG), Member
- Hochstein School of Music & Dance, Advisory Board Member, Immediate Past Treasurer and Chair of Finance Committee