Stephanie is a Manager for StoneBridge Business Partners which is a division of EFPR Group.
Stephanie has over seven years of public accounting experience. As a full time auditor for StoneBridge Business Partners, Stephanie has assisted in audits of the healthcare field, specifically distribution, manufacturing and group purchasing audits. She has also assisted on a number of franchise audits, litigation, forensic and fraud related engagements.
In addition, Stephanie has assisted in the internal audit services provided to regional school district clients. She works closely with these clients to evaluate procedures and internal controls and implement measures to mitigate potential risk. Stephanie has experience in performing audits of all operational areas of the districts, from the business office to ancillary areas such as food service and transportation.
Education and Certifications
- Nazareth College, BS, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Internal Auditor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- NYSSCPA’s Rochester Young CPA’s Committee