Kurt is a Director for StoneBridge Business Partners, an affiliated consulting firm, and a member of EFPR Group’s Business Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Services Group. Since joining the firm in 2001, he has performed numerous business valuations across a variety of industries for purposes including estate planning, gift tax filings, S-Corporation election, buy-sell agreements, ESOP compliance, shareholder purchase/sale transactions, mergers & acquisitions, shareholder disputes, marital dissolution and other litigation matters.
Kurt also provides business succession, exit planning and merger & acquisition consulting services to the firm’s middle-market businesses and their owners. In this role, Kurt helps business owners prepare their businesses for an eventual sale and advises them during the sell-side M&A process. Kurt also assists clients looking to acquire another business with buy-side merger & acquisition advisory and due diligence services.
Education and Certifications
- American Society of Appraisers, Accredited Senior Appraiser
- SUNY Fredonia, Economics
- American Society of Appraisers , Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA); former Vice President, Western New York Chapter
- Financial Consulting Group, L.C. (FCG), Member
- Upstate Venture Association of New York, Inc. (UVANY), Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Member