We are looking for a financial analyst, with at least 1-2 years of healthcare related experience, to join the StoneBridge Business Partners team in Rochester, NY. This individual will be responsible for providing assistance in the Firm’s Pharmacy and Medical Claims Auditing practice, which is part of our robust Compliance Auditing Service.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in accounting or finance, Masters Degree a plus
- Experience in the healthcare/medical field; medical and pharmacy claims experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience with report writing and database analysis
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organizational, technological and analytical skills.
- Responsible for completing assigned engagements in a timely fashion.
- Perform duties with a minimum of supervision.
- Interact with clients to facilitate workflow
- Learn and adhere to the firm’s policies and procedures.
StoneBridge Business Partners offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
For more information, please click on the link to our EFPR Careers site now!